- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 3 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 11 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 13 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 17 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 18 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 18 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 18 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 19 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 20 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 24 days ago
About Face Magazine Summer 2012
on June 14, 2012
Summer has arrived with some outstanding interviews and articles about local Portland drink masters: the Distiller, The Winemaker, The Brewmaster. On the cover, exclusive interview with Bitsie Tulloch, who stars in the local tv series Grimm and had a cameo in the film, The Artist. MMA coach Scott McQuary of Team Quest. And much more.
In this issue:
- ABOUT ART Jennifer Mark and Juliet Moran believe that anyone can contribute to making a fine work of art.
- ABOUT CUISINE Erika Polmar conducts culinary events in farm fields for city dwellers.
- ABOUT MUSIC Liv Warfield is a talented, singer-songwriter who has gained worldwide notice as a backup singer for Prince.
- ABOUT FASHION Barbara Seipp returned to her love of clothing design after a career in engineering.
- ABOUT FILM Bitsie Tulloch shows her intelligence in the TV show Grimm, and the Oscar® winning movie The Artist.
- ABOUT SPORT Scott McQuary overcame a congenital heart defect as a child to become a leader in martial arts.
- ABOUT HEROES Todd Albi is dedicated to preventing respiratory disease through the use of a simple stove.
- DRINK LOCAL
The Winemaker | Véronique Drouhin-Boss is a French-born, 4th generation winemaker who has been making wine in Oregon since 1986.
The Distiller | Lee Medoff is a pioneer in Oregon’s micro-distilling revolution at Bull Run Distillery.
The Brewmaster | Jeff Edgerton is the brewmaster at one of Oregon’s oldest breweries, Bridgeport Brewing.
- PORTLAND METRO NEWS Most people agree that the heart and soul of Portland are the districts. Each district has its own distinct personality and scene. This issue covers eleven of Portland’s business districts.
- ABOUT DESTINATIONS Explore two great escapes in Oregon, Astoria and Eugene.
Fashion | On Trend
Cuisine | Right at the Fork
Beauty | Lip Service
Wellness | Dr. Peter L. Borten
Purchase the print edition for only $4.95 at local retailers.