- Sneak Peak: Winter IssuePosted 1 week ago
- Pacific Pie NW Opens On NW 23rdPosted 1 week ago
- Ginger Liqueur RecipesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health InsurancePosted 3 weeks ago
- January Jazz with JohnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Oregon Scientists Receive HonorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ugly Sweater PDXPosted 3 weeks ago
- Portland to Host World Indoor Track & Field ChampionshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Regional Arts & Culture CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chef2Go Saturday December 7thPosted 3 weeks ago
About Face Magazine Summer 2012
Summer has arrived with some outstanding interviews and articles about local Portland drink masters: the Distiller, The Winemaker, The Brewmaster. On the cover, exclusive interview with Bitsie Tulloch, who stars in the local tv series Grimm and had a cameo in the film, The Artist. MMA coach Scott McQuary of Team Quest. And much more.
In this issue:
- ABOUT ART Jennifer Mark and Juliet Moran believe that anyone can contribute to making a fine work of art.
- ABOUT CUISINE Erika Polmar conducts culinary events in farm fields for city dwellers.
- ABOUT MUSIC Liv Warfield is a talented, singer-songwriter who has gained worldwide notice as a backup singer for Prince.
- ABOUT FASHION Barbara Seipp returned to her love of clothing design after a career in engineering.
- ABOUT FILM Bitsie Tulloch shows her intelligence in the TV show Grimm, and the Oscar® winning movie The Artist.
- ABOUT SPORT Scott McQuary overcame a congenital heart defect as a child to become a leader in martial arts.
- ABOUT HEROES Todd Albi is dedicated to preventing respiratory disease through the use of a simple stove.
- DRINK LOCAL
The Winemaker | Véronique Drouhin-Boss is a French-born, 4th generation winemaker who has been making wine in Oregon since 1986.
The Distiller | Lee Medoff is a pioneer in Oregon’s micro-distilling revolution at Bull Run Distillery.
The Brewmaster | Jeff Edgerton is the brewmaster at one of Oregon’s oldest breweries, Bridgeport Brewing.
- PORTLAND METRO NEWS Most people agree that the heart and soul of Portland are the districts. Each district has its own distinct personality and scene. This issue covers eleven of Portland’s business districts.
- ABOUT DESTINATIONS Explore two great escapes in Oregon, Astoria and Eugene.
Fashion | On Trend
Cuisine | Right at the Fork
Beauty | Lip Service
Wellness | Dr. Peter L. Borten
Purchase the print edition for only $4.95 at local retailers.