- LADIES DAY OUT – HOLIDAY EDITIONPosted 6 hours ago
- Sneak Peak: Winter IssuePosted 1 week ago
- Pacific Pie NW Opens On NW 23rdPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ginger Liqueur RecipesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Health InsurancePosted 3 weeks ago
- January Jazz with JohnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Oregon Scientists Receive HonorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ugly Sweater PDXPosted 3 weeks ago
- Portland to Host World Indoor Track & Field ChampionshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Regional Arts & Culture CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
Multnomah Village – Hillsdale News – Spring 2011
Spring into Art
Get to know more about chocolate with the documentary, “The Dark Side of Chocolate,” presented April 1st by Multnomah Indoor Cinema at Multnomah Arts Center (7688 SW Capitol Hwy). Their annual Spring Art Sale be held during the weekend of May 6th and 7th, immediately followed by the Youth Art Show from May 6th to June 1st.
Rain or Shine, It’s Garden Time
Melissa Hall and Jeanine Carlson are the new owners of The Jealous Gardener (7843 SW Capitol Hwy). They would be happy to show you how to liven up your home or garden with a large selection of accessories. The Jealous Gardener just moved into Multnomah Village from Westmoreland. Besides garden accessories, they also carry lotions, soaps, topiaries, and act as a full-service florist…click to download the PDF and read the rest of the story.
Take a panorama walking tour of Multnomah Village