- Sneak Peak: Winter IssuePosted 5 days ago
- Pacific Pie NW Opens On NW 23rdPosted 1 week ago
- Ginger Liqueur RecipesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health InsurancePosted 3 weeks ago
- January Jazz with JohnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Oregon Scientists Receive HonorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ugly Sweater PDXPosted 3 weeks ago
- Portland to Host World Indoor Track & Field ChampionshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Regional Arts & Culture CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chef2Go Saturday December 7thPosted 3 weeks ago
STOMP2! Fashion-Art-Rock Event (March 24th)
Soul-La Productions presents: STOMP2! Fashion-Art-Rock Event
An monthly artistic event which features up and comers in NW fashion, music, arts and performance. Each month a different location is chosen to help promote Portland fine selection of entertainment venues. This event is upbeat, fierce & a true taste of the new talent in the NW!
4 runway shows. 20 models. 3 NW designers. 2 local rock bands. 6 NW artists.
Featuring: Fashion designers: Under The Root, Cotton Candy Punk Couture and Lauren Kemp. Local bands: Dartgun and the Vignettes, Communist Firedrill. Local Artists: Items by Tina Marie, Fox Gloves, Nathan Bower Art, David G. Po, Twisted Copper Art and Crafty Kassie. Live DJ and special guests. Hosted by producer Amber Havana. Sponsored by Tint Salon.
Saturday, March 24 from 8-11 pm.
Berbati’s Pan, 19 SW Second Ave., Portland, OR, 97204
Tickets are available via: Brown Paper Tickets