- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 4 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 12 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 14 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 18 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 19 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 19 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 19 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 20 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 21 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 25 days ago
STOMP2! Fashion-Art-Rock Event (March 24th)
on March 13, 2012
Soul-La Productions presents: STOMP2! Fashion-Art-Rock Event
An monthly artistic event which features up and comers in NW fashion, music, arts and performance. Each month a different location is chosen to help promote Portland fine selection of entertainment venues. This event is upbeat, fierce & a true taste of the new talent in the NW!
4 runway shows. 20 models. 3 NW designers. 2 local rock bands. 6 NW artists.
Featuring: Fashion designers: Under The Root, Cotton Candy Punk Couture and Lauren Kemp. Local bands: Dartgun and the Vignettes, Communist Firedrill. Local Artists: Items by Tina Marie, Fox Gloves, Nathan Bower Art, David G. Po, Twisted Copper Art and Crafty Kassie. Live DJ and special guests. Hosted by producer Amber Havana. Sponsored by Tint Salon.
Saturday, March 24 from 8-11 pm.
Berbati’s Pan, 19 SW Second Ave., Portland, OR, 97204
Tickets are available via: Brown Paper Tickets