- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 3 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 11 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 13 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 17 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 18 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 18 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 18 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 19 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 20 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 24 days ago
West Linn News Fall 2012
on October 2, 2012
Celebrate the falls and the reopening of the historic Arch Bridge at the Willamette Falls Festival. This fun-filled 3-day festival starts on Friday, October 12th and runs through Sunday, October 14th. Festivities will be held in Downtown Oregon City and at the West Linn end of the bridge. Come and share in this unique opportunity to stroll the historic bridge and enjoy the breathtaking views of the falls. ODOTís ribbon-cutting event for the Arch Bridge is on Sunday afternoon. wfheritage.org
Historic Willamette Districtís Fifth Annual Old Town Haunt, Wilderness in Willamette, takes place on Saturday October 31st, from 3:00 to 6:30pm at Willamette Falls Drive (10th St through 16th St). Itís a Halloween festival featuring a jungle safari and other family-friendly activities, including an animal scavenger hunt and trick-or-treating. For more info call the Sachi Wellness Center at 503.607.0018.
Annual Holiday Parade
Get into the holiday spirit at the Annual Holiday Parade in the historic Willamette Area of West Linn on Saturday, December 8th. The fun begins at 8am with The Puddle Scuttle Run and Ugly Holiday Sweater Dash, followed by the parade at 10am. After the parade, visit Santa at the Willamette Fire Station and treat yourself to some hot cocoa, cider, and cookies. While in in the historic Willamette Area, be sure do some holiday shopping at the local merchants. Call 503.557.4700 for further info.