- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 3 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 11 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 13 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 17 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 18 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 19 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 19 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 19 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 20 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 24 days ago
Cannon Beach News – Winter 2012
NEW JAPANESE RESTAURANT OPENS Local culinary superstars John and Sandy Newman recently opened their second Cannon Beach restaurant, FISHES Sushi & Japanese Cuisine (240 N Hemlock St), in addition to their critical and popular success Newmans at 988, which...
- Posted 517 days ago
Cannon Beach News – Fall 2011
LOGGING HISTORY When driving to the coast along Highway 26, stop at Camp 18 to visit the Loggers’ Memorial and the Logging Museum (outdoor). The memorial is an opportunity for families and friends to memorialize individuals from the past, present or...
- Posted 623 days ago
Cannon Beach News – Summer 2011
TIME TO VISIT THE FARMERS MARKET Look for locally handcrafted items, such as this Ginger Tea Cake by Astoria’s Blue Scorcher bakery, at the Cannon Beach Farmers Market. Beginning June 14, the Cannon Beach Farmers Market will offer fresh, local...
- Posted 718 days ago