- LADIES DAY OUT – HOLIDAY EDITIONPosted 11 hours ago
- Sneak Peak: Winter IssuePosted 1 week ago
- Pacific Pie NW Opens On NW 23rdPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ginger Liqueur RecipesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Health InsurancePosted 3 weeks ago
- January Jazz with JohnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Oregon Scientists Receive HonorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ugly Sweater PDXPosted 3 weeks ago
- Portland to Host World Indoor Track & Field ChampionshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Regional Arts & Culture CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
Local Interior Designers
The recession years were not particularly kind to Portland’s interior design community. Hiring freezes at firms, tighter budgets, and less work to go around all posed significant challenges to local designers.
- Posted 11 months ago
About Face Magazine Winter 2013
For our second annual Interior Design issue, we spoke with five designers and design teams across the interior design spectrum. Their attributes vary from emerging to established, residential to commercial, those who are inspired by the past...
- Posted 12 months ago
About Face Magazine Fall 2012
In this issue About Face is highlighting five independent fashion designers, each with a unique perspective and collection. They are at the forefront of Portland’s booming fashion scene. Their stories are included in this issue along side...
- Posted 1 year ago
About Face Magazine Spring 2012
Spring has arrived with some outstanding interviews and articles about green building practices. On the cover, exclusive interview with Coach John Spencer of the Major League Soccer team Portland Timbers. And much more. Purchase your copy for...
- Posted 2 years ago