- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 5 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 13 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 15 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 19 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 20 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 20 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 20 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 21 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 22 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 26 days ago
Local Interior Designers
The recession years were not particularly kind to Portland’s interior design community. Hiring freezes at firms, tighter budgets, and less work to go around all posed significant challenges to local designers.
- Posted 136 days ago
About Face Magazine Winter 2013
For our second annual Interior Design issue, we spoke with five designers and design teams across the interior design spectrum. Their attributes vary from emerging to established, residential to commercial, those who are inspired by the past...
- Posted 158 days ago
About Face Magazine Fall 2012
In this issue About Face is highlighting five independent fashion designers, each with a unique perspective and collection. They are at the forefront of Portland’s booming fashion scene. Their stories are included in this issue along side...
- Posted 229 days ago
About Face Magazine Spring 2012
Spring has arrived with some outstanding interviews and articles about green building practices. On the cover, exclusive interview with Coach John Spencer of the Major League Soccer team Portland Timbers. And much more. Purchase your copy for...
- Posted 430 days ago