- Sneak Peak: Winter IssuePosted 3 days ago
- Pacific Pie NW Opens On NW 23rdPosted 6 days ago
- Ginger Liqueur RecipesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Health InsurancePosted 2 weeks ago
- January Jazz with JohnPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Scientists Receive HonorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ugly Sweater PDXPosted 2 weeks ago
- Portland to Host World Indoor Track & Field ChampionshipsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Regional Arts & Culture CouncilPosted 2 weeks ago
- Chef2Go Saturday December 7thPosted 2 weeks ago
An Art Happening at the Old Church – February 24th
On February 24, 2012, from 7-11pm, Intown Church and the People’s Art of Portland will present the seventh annual Works, an event that celebrates the diverse art and culture we enjoy here in Portland, OR. This “art...
- Posted 2 years ago
Marvin Mitchel – Executive Director of Julia West House
The vicinity of SW 13th and Alder in downtown Portland was once a hot spot for drug activity. Homeless people clustered, often blocking and littering the sidewalks with remains of sack lunches. Neighborhood business suffered. But all...
- Posted 3 years ago