- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 6 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 14 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 16 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 20 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 21 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 21 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 21 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 22 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 23 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 27 days ago
Seth Aaron – “Winner and Still Champion”
Seth Aaron’s rise to fashion fame as Project Runway’s Season 7 winner in 2010 made for compelling reality TV, but his actual life—his vibrantly artistic and yet refreshingly normal life, his married with children in Vancouver, Washington...
- Posted 5 days ago
What is Spring?
A part of the great cycle. The season that is a signal, sent out by Mother Nature. All of life gets the message. Tender shoots of green sprout forth. The bear rises from slumber. It is time...
- Posted 38 days ago
Stripes for Spring
ith a few guest appearances by the sun, and our NW outdoors becoming slightly less chilly, it’s finally safe to say that Spring 2013 is on its way! Planning for spring this year is something we can...
- Posted 43 days ago
Stephanie D. Couture – Dressing for Success
Portland-based apparel designer Stephanie D. Couture is a living, breathing master class in the art of balance. She arrived to our meeting exactly on time and ultra-prepared with her own detailed written notes, so as to ensure...
- Posted 68 days ago
About Face Magazine Winter 2013
For our second annual Interior Design issue, we spoke with five designers and design teams across the interior design spectrum. Their attributes vary from emerging to established, residential to commercial, those who are inspired by the past...
- Posted 158 days ago