- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 2 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 10 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 12 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 16 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 17 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 17 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 17 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 18 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 19 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 23 days ago
Saturday Market is Back!
Portland Saturday Market (2 SW Naito Pkwy), the largest arts and crafts market in continuous operation in the United States, opened March 3rd for its 39th season. Held every Saturday and Sunday from March through Christmas Eve, the...
- Posted 417 days ago
Portland Downtown News – Winter 2012
BIGGER TOY STORE No holiday shopping excursion is complete without a trip to the toy store! This fall, Finnegan’s Toys & Gifts has moved to 820 SW Washington Street. The new store offers even more for kids and families....
- Posted 515 days ago