- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 2 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 9 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 11 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 16 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 17 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 17 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 17 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 17 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 19 days ago
- Portland to Host 2013 USA GymnasticsPosted 23 days ago
Portland Mayor Sam Adams – Exit Time
In his waning days in office, Portland Mayor Sam Adams is enjoying record approval ratings. In 2010, two polls showed Adams with disapproval ratings exceeding 45 percent. Today, his approval rating is in the high 50s, a...
- Posted 56 days ago
Local Interior Designers
The recession years were not particularly kind to Portland’s interior design community. Hiring freezes at firms, tighter budgets, and less work to go around all posed significant challenges to local designers.
- Posted 133 days ago
About Face Magazine Winter 2013
For our second annual Interior Design issue, we spoke with five designers and design teams across the interior design spectrum. Their attributes vary from emerging to established, residential to commercial, those who are inspired by the past...
- Posted 154 days ago
About Face Magazine Fall 2012
In this issue About Face is highlighting five independent fashion designers, each with a unique perspective and collection. They are at the forefront of Portland’s booming fashion scene. Their stories are included in this issue along side...
- Posted 225 days ago
Tito Chowdhury – FashionXt
Tito Chowdhury is the executive producer of Portland’s most widely recognized fashion week, FASHIONXt.
- Posted 228 days ago