- LADIES DAY OUT – HOLIDAY EDITIONPosted 8 hours ago
- Sneak Peak: Winter IssuePosted 1 week ago
- Pacific Pie NW Opens On NW 23rdPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ginger Liqueur RecipesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Health InsurancePosted 3 weeks ago
- January Jazz with JohnPosted 3 weeks ago
- Oregon Scientists Receive HonorsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ugly Sweater PDXPosted 3 weeks ago
- Portland to Host World Indoor Track & Field ChampionshipsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Regional Arts & Culture CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
Portland to Host World Indoor Track & Field Championships
Oregon Sports Authority is thrilled to report a major event announcement this morning: the IAAF voted unanimously today to award the World Indoor Track & Field Championships to Portland in March 2016. A delegation led by USA Track...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Portland Mayor Sam Adams: Exit Time
In his waning days in office, Portland Mayor Sam Adams is enjoying record approval ratings. In 2010, two polls showed Adams with disapproval ratings exceeding 45 percent. Today, his approval rating is in the high 50s, a...
- Posted 9 months ago
Local Interior Designers
The recession years were not particularly kind to Portland’s interior design community. Hiring freezes at firms, tighter budgets, and less work to go around all posed significant challenges to local designers.
- Posted 11 months ago
About Face Magazine Winter 2013
For our second annual Interior Design issue, we spoke with five designers and design teams across the interior design spectrum. Their attributes vary from emerging to established, residential to commercial, those who are inspired by the past...
- Posted 12 months ago
About Face Magazine Fall 2012
In this issue About Face is highlighting five independent fashion designers, each with a unique perspective and collection. They are at the forefront of Portland’s booming fashion scene. Their stories are included in this issue along side...
- Posted 1 year ago