- Sidewalk Sale – Mabel & ZoraPosted 23 hours ago
- Portland Fashion & Style Awards – Accepting NominationsPosted 7 days ago
- OBJECT FOCUS: THE BOWL and SOUNDFORGEPosted 15 days ago
- Gallery Artists Spread Cultural Influence Far and WidePosted 17 days ago
- RAW – Art ShowcasePosted 21 days ago
- BODYVOX’S “FIFTEEN” CAPS A SEASON OF CELEBRATIONPosted 22 days ago
- 24th Annual CAP Art Auction Raised $640,000Posted 22 days ago
- Pacific Pie Co. Announces ExpansionPosted 22 days ago
- Parent of the Year to Release BookPosted 23 days ago
- Caviar + BubblesPosted 24 days ago
Kitchen Share SE is going beyond the neighborly cup of sugar. It will be a place where community members can borrow tools and share in the joy of processing, preserving, and serving food. They hope to offer...
- Posted 422 days ago
Art Spark 2nd Annual Event Fair – January 19th
So excited for our 2nd Annual Event Fair! Highlighting 6 awesome groups to help Art Spark ring in the New Year! IPRC, 100th Monkey, Colored Pencils, Em Space, Portland Oregon Women’s Film Festival and Crow Arts Manor Come...
- Posted 497 days ago
Museum Planned for Sellwood
Keana’s Candyland has been serving the Portland area for 16 years. They have been featured on these TV shows; Unwrapped, The Food Network and Better Homes and Gardens to name a few. Everything they do supports our...
- Posted 498 days ago
Caprial + John the kitchen – January 2012
January 21st 6:30 pm French Inspired Country Pate with Mustard Green Peppercorn Sauce Frisee Salad with Duck Confit, Brown Butter Caper Dressing topped with a Poached Egg Bouillabaisse Praline Apple Tart with Crème Fraiche Semi Freddo and...
- Posted 499 days ago
Sellwood – Moreland News – Winter 2012
CHRISTMAS SHIPS The 57th Annual Christmas Ship Parade will set sail again soon, providing fun and festive viewing opportunities on the Willamette and Columbia rivers this holiday season. Sellwood Riverfront Park (SE 7th Ave & Miller St) is situated in a...
- Posted 520 days ago